Intro - steam 1.0.2¶
Jun 06, 2020
A python module for interacting with various parts of Steam.
- SteamClient - communication with the steam network based on
- CDNClient - access to Steam content depots
- WebAuth - authentication for access to
- WebAPI - simple API for Steam’s Web API with automatic population of interfaces
- SteamAuthenticator - enable/disable/manage two factor authentication for Steam accounts
- SteamID - convert between the various ID representations with ease
- Master Server Query Protocol - query masters servers directly or via
For questions, issues, or general curiosity, visit the repo at https://github.com/ValvePython/steam.
Like using the command line? Try steamctl tool
For system specific details, see Installation Details.
Install latest version from PYPI:
# with SteamClient dependecies pip install -U steam[client] # without (only when using parts that do no rely on gevent, and protobufs) pip install -U steam
Install the current dev version from
# cutting edge from master pip install git+https://github.com/ValvePython/steam#egg=steam # specific version tag (e.g. v1.0.0) pip install git+https://github.com/ValvePythonemail@example.com#egg=steam[client] # without SteamClient extras pip install git+https://github.com/ValvePythonfirstname.lastname@example.org#egg=steam
Table of Contents¶
- API Reference