Intro - steam 0.9.0¶
February 27, 2018
A python module for interacting with various parts of Steam.
- SteamAuthenticator - enable/disable/manage 2FA on account and generate codes
- SteamClient - communication with the steam network based on
- SteamID - convert between the various ID representations with ease
- WebAPI - simple API for Steam’s Web API with automatic population of interfaces
- WebAuth - authentication for access to
Checkout the User guide for examples, or the
api/index for details.
For questions, issues, or general curiosity, visit the repo at https://github.com/ValvePython/steam.
For details on require system packages, see Full Installation.
Install latest version from PYPI:
pip install -U steam
Install the current dev version from
pip install git+https://github.com/ValvePython/steam