Intro - steam 0.9.0¶
April 19, 2019
A python module for interacting with various parts of Steam.
- SteamAuthenticator - enable/disable/manage 2FA on account and generate codes
- SteamClient - communication with the steam network based on
- SteamID - convert between the various ID representations with ease
- WebAPI - simple API for Steam’s Web API with automatic population of interfaces
- WebAuth - authentication for access to
For questions, issues, or general curiosity, visit the repo at https://github.com/ValvePython/steam.
For system specific details, see Installation Details.
Install latest version from PYPI:
pip install -U steam
Install the current dev version from
pip install git+https://github.com/ValvePython/steam